Dear Patients and Families:
The Evan W Brown Orthodontics Team is excited for your return to our office. In order to safely do so, we have implemented changes with input from the CDC, American Dental Association, and other organizations to office procedures and begin seeing patients Thursday, May 14.
PAPERWORK: 1. UPDATED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES (in the COVID-19 Era) (ONLY ONCE) Updated policies and procedures for you to sign as well as a SUPPLEMENTAL CONSENT FORM (ONLY ONCE) re: treatment in the COVID-19 Era, which is required to commence treatment within the office. Please find this form at the bottom of this page.
2. A SUPPLEMENTAL WELLNESS QUESTIONNAIRE (BEFORE EVERY VISIT) must be filled out and signed PRIOR to each and every appointment; otherwise, we will not be able to treat you or your family member within our facility. We will email this/provide to you prior to or at each visit.
- OFFICE HOURS: We will open Monday, May 18 with hours of Monday 930 AM to 5PM and Tuesday through Thursday 8AM to 430PM along with some Fridays. Please only come during a scheduled appointment time; any appointment before Thursday, May 14 will be cancelled and rescheduled. Please be patient when rescheduling, we have limited the number of patients that can come per day.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO OUR OFFICE STAY IN YOUR CAR: We will have a staff member who will meet you to confirm the above paperwork is complete. When you arrive, please text the patient’s name, and make & model of your car to (844) 408-0388.
- WEAR A MASK: We ask that patient and family that arrive wear a mask to reduce transmission of any disease to you and those around you. We have implemented better sterilization techniques and training for sterilization. Also, our staff will be wearing extensive personal protective equipment for everyone’s safety. Staff will also undergo the same screening that we will ask of our patients.
- BRUSH YOUR TEETH AT HOME: Please also brush your teeth at home prior to your visit, as our tooth brushing station is closed indefinitely. We will have all patients rinse with a specifically formulated mouth rinse to decrease viral/bacterial counts in the saliva prior to treatment. Also, we will have you wash your hands.
- WE WILL MONITOR YOUR TEMPERATURE: We will be taking temperatures of all our patients prior to their appointment; if we detect a temperature higher than 100.4 degrees, we will have to reschedule the appointment
- ADDITIONAL PEOPLE: Unless a patient is new to the practice, we will ask that only the patient comes in for the visit. We can provide any updates after the visit via phone or through a car window. If for any reason a guardian must accompany a patient back to the clinic, they will need to undergo screening in our triage area, as well. Next visits can be scheduled via phone.
Please complete the Updated Polices and Procedures / Consent Form as soon as possible by clicking on the button below to complete and send to us. Once you've completed and signed the form then you can either email it to email@example.com, or via fax to (314) 469-6080.
On the day of your visit, please complete the Supplemental Wellness Questionnaire by clicking on the button below. Once you've completed and signed the form then you can either bring it with you to your visit, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax to (314) 469-6080
Click on the button below to open / download the Supplemental Wellness Questionnaire form.
We look forward to seeing you and continuing your care!
Dr. Evan Brown & Team